Wednesday, 17 January 2007

11 Days till Andorra!


So it's 11 days to go, I got my insurance sorted yesterday with www.moneysupermarket.com. It costed me £17.68 with Club Direct which covers winter sports and baggage loss.

The best thing about it is if we can't snowboard because of the weather we can get £20 a day back. Sounds like a cash back deal to me.

We need to sort out the t-shirts (if we are still getting them). Should be banging over to Castleford on sunday 7pm-10pm for a last tune up before we head out if anyone wants to come over.

How much is everyone taking for spends (not including lift pass / gear hire)?

Check out the new live webcam of Pas de la Casa too! >> Snow you bastard!

6 comments:

Wozza said...

Gonna make a trip to that supermarket and get the insurance.
I have been watching Die Hard 2 over and over again and singing "Let It Snow" on the way to work.
God Dammit.
Snow you bitch.

Chris Monaghan said...

We shall all have to get together and have a snow prayer....

I spoke to Duncs last night and we discussed meeting up altogether and talk board and be merry and I can talk you all through how NOT to snowboard! I propose a week Friday ? Maybe in your apartment steve ? Its close to most people plus we get some peace and quiet....

Scuba Steve said...

yeah fine with me, all bang round here. I will speak to duncs to get dan and jock round too.

Chris Monaghan said...

bang bang

Matty said...

Jock was saying last night that he's gonna do the helicopter drop!!!

Wozza said...

I have just done a helicopter drop into the toilet.
Was dead easy.