Well I'm goin to get a new phone soon.... which means that I will lose all of those crazy poems that Wozza seems to like texting these days.....Thought I'd type them up here so that we don't lose them:
10/05/06:
Champagne Sir...? It's on the house. Put your feet up, relax, and check out all that fine ass. If you wish take control of how fas we go, or slow. Indulge. Mind your bulge. This is the train of Funk, now let's get drunk.
31/05/06:
Is Chew, comin for a few, a pint, just for tonight, delight. Don't be scared of friends or foe, for town we will not go. Just relax, take heed, your sick bag you'll not need. Come laugh with peers, and forget all your fears. It's times like this we need to keep, not dream of when we sleep.
21/11/06:
If he is payin, I'm celebratin. Drinks on Chew for me and you. Dress smart or cas, it's to the Raz, for fun and cheese, 3 pints please, now don't delay or make a scene, pick me up in a limosine.
These ones I sent to Woz:
1/10/06:
Does wig, wanna eat big, roast chicken roast beef, mind your teeth, fit for kings, taste buds tingling. For you for me, let's go eat a carvery.
24/11/06:
Necks I will snap, over rails I will throw, learnin the map, vents I will go... I am a spy, so you are in hell, you're gonna die, welcome to Splinter Cell.
-------------
There we go, all very gay and shit but there you go. Wooftehhhhh!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment