Why dont I delete them you say? Thats not nice. If you feel like you have to share your shitty night in work with the world then fill your boots. I thought we were keeping this updated with funny things that go on, with pictures and videos. Never mind.
woz u nob jockey... it's for whatever. If you are feeling blue, blog that mother, if you are feeling good, blog that mother, if you've just had sex and recorded it, defintely blog it
6 comments:
Yeah I got your text. Probably just a bad 1st year student lot.
How boring is this post.
If it was any longer I would have slit my wrists.
FFS post more interesting issues please.
Why don't you just ignore any posts you dont find interesting ?
Why dont I delete them you say?
Thats not nice.
If you feel like you have to share your shitty night in work with the world then fill your boots.
I thought we were keeping this updated with funny things that go on, with pictures and videos.
Never mind.
woz u nob jockey... it's for whatever. If you are feeling blue, blog that mother, if you are feeling good, blog that mother, if you've just had sex and recorded it, defintely blog it
Post a Comment