Well I guess I'll kick things off??!
Everybody seems to blogging these days, so I figured we could jump on the band wagon and start a joint blog between us all. There are so many of our little sites here and there, let's just keep them all in one place.
We are all still kids in our minds, somethin tells me the crazy things that we all seem to do is gonna be filling this blog for years to come. Kinda lookin forward to reading this when we are old and wrinkly... message to old Matt from 25 year old Matt: GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE SOME MONEY YOU LAZY BASTARD :)
Peace out!
Monday, 15 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your bold test.
Where did you get it from?
You must tell me.
WOZZA WOZZA, HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE CANT DO IT. NOBODY CAN!
Post a Comment